Wednesday 26 March 2008

Interview - 26/03/2008 - Inin




Heads turn in all directions when the amazing blonde haired beauty enters the small London corner cafe. We had arranged to meet after a short conversation on Stardoll about the interview and straight away agreed on a meeting place.. She has created her outfit out of She gracefully sits down on the leather chair and puts her bag down by the side of her feet. Yes, indeed we are talking about the gracious beauty called Celina. Formally titled as the "Newcomer", Celina has been featured in tabloids and is a big part of boys hearts.





The interview starts off with me asking Celina some basic questions like, How old are you, where do you live, what is your interests and what is your profession?




I am a 15 year old. I live in the European Union. I am interested in fashion, specifically fashion from the United States, but especially NYC. My profession... I love to draw (but not so well!) and design outfits, but I suppose that really isn't a job!



We then move onto similar questions like, What profession would you like to pursue in the future and What is most important to you in life?




I think I would want to be a fashion designer or a model , which ever works better for me. The most important people in life are those who support me like friends and family. Practically, people who help me go through life.




Moving into more fashion related questions I ask, Who inspires you most as a designer and Are you against animal fur on Stardoll and in real life?


I think Donna Karan, because in her clothes she wants others to know that style is knowing who we are. No, I'm not against fur on Stardoll, because Stardoll isn't using real fur, so it doesn't harm anything.


Thank you Celina for this short but sweet interview!


Written By: Jake

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celina's hair looks great Jakey, how did you do it baby?:] xoxo

Anonymous said...

Celina's hair is gorgeous!
Did you edit that, Jake?

Anonymous said...

How did her hair get like that? Please tell me because I want my hair like that!!!

The Times Tabloid said...

Haha. Yes, I edited it. In MS Paint. Its quite easy really.

Anonymous said...

Inin isn't an Elite! Just bcoz shes frends with BHH, L.X and S.L doesn't mean she is one of them!

The Times Tabloid said...

I didn't say she was an elite. So the jealous f^ck that posted that.. Get a life.

Anonymous said...

Whoever posted that about Inin, your no elite either, i bet.