Monday 31 March 2008

Star_Award Statement and Winners

Star Awards



Public Statement


Hello, as most of you know I have canceled the March awards due to this Elite and Non-Elite war going on stardoll, I've noticed that most Elites treat Non-Elites like they are better than them, and it isn't right. I might be called a Elite, but at least I'm trying my best to stop this war. A couple months ago I created the StarFoundation to help most Non-Elites who are mostly Non-Superstars and I'm trying my best to help them feel like they belong here. But it seems like this will never end and I'm tried of it, and I will not have a other award show until you all show me that everyone is created equal. This is the only way I feel I can get my point across and if this doesn't work then I will delete Star_Awards forever. I'm sorry to those who were very excited about attending the awards, but I'm just tried of this nonsense going around.





March Winners

Best Newcomer

PerezStarGossip


Best Medoll
Babuci1992


Best Suite
...Halloween...



Best Friendship
Fakeshake3 & Puccapo


Best Personality
xxDriveByLove


Best Dressed
BeverlyHillsHei


Best Magazine
Style_Magazine


Best Modeling Agency
Sd-Mag_Models


Best Business
Club_Star


Special Achievement Award
Modelisous

No comments: