Friday 28 March 2008

Who wore it better? - Part I


So I was browsing around my friends suites when I saw two of them had the same outfit. So I thought "Wow, I could create a who wore it better for my blog".. So, I did! :D


This week, fakeshake3 and babycarli_x were sporting the same Fudge pastel dress, with white tights and HB YSL shoes. Ok, maybe Ellie's tights were darker, but the two outfits (or one) are very similar!


So, who wore it better? Comment on who wore it better, but no nasty comments please. Right?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks better on ellie, but the other girl had better accsesories.

Anonymous said...

looks better on carly.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ellie, but I prefer Carly's look.

The Times Tabloid said...

2 (Carly) - 1 (Ellie)

Cerenity Rain said...

Fakeshake3

Anonymous said...

Cerenity your onli sayin that cos you fancy Ellie. lmao. clare.

Cerenity Rain said...

What? No! I just think she looks prettier in it than Carly does! And besides... I'm straight.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Yeh. Lol. Maybe you are but carly looks better than ellie.

The Times Tabloid said...

Girls Girls. Break it up..

Anonymous said...

Ellie, by far. This is Lindsay =]

Keyshia Harris said...

I like Ellie in the dress better.

Anonymous said...

aw. thats not nice on Carly :)
I wonder who copied who? With Ellies crappy past im sure she copied carly.

Stardoll.Secret said...

I like Carly's way of wearing it better.

Anonymous said...

4-4

Anonymous said...

you forgot a smiluraty - they are both holding the patchwork bag,,