Friday 28 March 2008

New Hotbuys! My view.


The April hotbuys are disgusting. Yuck. Here they are:


1) The Red HB Bag - Already out and boring. NO

2) The Red Frill Dress - Probably one of my favourites, If i was a girl, I'd buy it. YES

3) DKNY Geo Dress - Its been out for ages, and after the little mishap, no-body likes them anymore. NO

4) Aries Necklace - Ok. Tell me if I am wrong, but isn't it a different necklace out? YES

5) Avril HB Jacket - Its been out for a long time now. Its pretty boring. Right? NO

6) Colourful Bracelet - This was given out FREE ages ago. But its ok. YES

7) Pink HB Heels - YES, the release of old HB shoes. I know a lot of people that have them. DOES THIS MEAN THERE ARE MORE OLD HB SHOES COMING OUT? YES.

8) Hair Dyes - Sickly colours. I'd never dye my hair that colour. NO

9) HB Hipsters - Old now. No-one likes them. NO

No comments: