Friday 28 March 2008

Interview With Sophia (LilMrsRich)


Do you class yourself as an Elite? Well, I wouldn't say I'm an elite just yet, but I'm trying hard to build up in the Societey Level! - Hopefully, I will be as famous as BeverlyHillsHei, fakeshake3 ect.
Whats it like having a Stardoll boyfriend? I think having a Stardoll Bf, is great! - because, you know someone is always there for you, like in real life! - and, I feel lucky as only 10% of Stardoll are boys, and I am lucky enough to have a bf!
How would you describe your boyfriend?
I would describe him as, fashionable, caring, cute, sweet and loads more! I love him so much! :)
How would you describe your style?
My style, is a bit of everything, but I mainly wear the brands : Chanel and Prada, but my favrioute besigner is Louis Vuitton!
What music do you like at tme moment?
Well, I love Amy Winehouse! - Her songs are great!
What is your favourite tabloid?
My favrioute tabloid is either Perez, or of course you! - Haha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like a nice girl.

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton isn't a designer;;
it's run by Marc Jacobs.
She's just another pretentious girl trying to be famous on StarDoll.
Next

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, Louis Vuitton was a real designer in the 19th century, but the fashion house is now owned by Bernaud Arnault of LVMH. Its not run by Marc Jacobs. but the designs do come from him and has done so ever since he has been in Arnaults employ.

Anonymous said...

Marc Jacobs is just another totally different brand. Get a life Anonymous. Love Ann.

Anonymous said...

Erm annie louise- Yes Marc Jacobs has his own fashion house but he does design for the fashion house Louise Vuitton. Dumb Fuck.