Monday 31 March 2008

Star Awards Cancelled

Disaster striked last night when Linda (Star_Awards) cancelled the ceremony, half way through the Pre-Show party, she exclaimed "STOP THE DRAMA OR THE SHOW IS CANCELLED!" and after SoftMake-Up kept slagging off non-superstars, she said "Thats it, thank you all for coming but I can't do this no more I will announce the winners in my presentation and I will never do another award show anymore, BYe!"
Style_Magazine was saying "Linda, please, If I took in all those bad comments, I'd never have continued Style Magazine, your stronger than this!"
After the party and a long moan "Please carry on Linda!", everyone gave up and headed over to Fever_Cole for the after party, still unfulfilled because there was no award show.
We can truly say, it was a shock to everyone, we also hope Linda changes her mind...
Thanks for reading the winners will be up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a real shock.
Its a shame that a few people ruined it for us.